Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER & MORE COMING SOON...

Well, happy Saturday to all.  Hope you are having a nice weekend.  We have a family thing to go to in a couple hrs., so I just wanted to update everyone.  It has been a hard decision to try and decide who would win my THANKSGIVING BLOG CANDY, because I am sooo THANKFUL for ALL of you!! After much thought, I have decided to give it to:

LORRAINE from LORRAINE'S CREATIONS!

Lorraine has been my follower for a very long time and a great and supportive friend.  CONGRATS Lorraine.  Make sure you e-mail me your address.:)

Going forward, I am celebrating my BLOG-IVERSARY as well as CHRISTMAS in December, so I will have LOTS of give-aways.  All you will need to do is be/become a follower to be eligible.  I will list it a bit later.  Thanks as always to all of you for your friendship and support of my creative endeavors and so much more.  Hugs!!

4 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Congrats Lorraine:)

Lorraine said...

oh wow Audrey you are so generous and i love you and your blog and its almost brought a tear to my eye i also see you as a friend huni and thankyou so much for your wonderful candy i am so excited right now look at all those lush goodies i really can't thank you enough.I look forward to your next post
much love
Lorraine xx

Merry said...

Congrats to you Lorraine...have fun.

Ardilla said...

Congrats to Lorraine...

Congrats for the anniversary!!!!!!!!!!
I can´t wait to see the new giveaways!!!!