Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WHOOPSI DAISY EASEL CARD CHALLENGE

Good Tuesday morning everyone!  Wow, I haven't posted since Fri. - yikes!  I am FINALLY feeling better after being down and out since mid-day on Thurs.  I had some sort of virus which left me with Vertigo for several days, which was NOT fun!!  Anyhow, I'm trying to do some catching up and then moving forward with this week's projects.

We have a NEW CHALLENGE this week going on at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE BLOG and I hope you will go check it out and make a card for it.  Our challenge this week is MAKE AN EASEL CARD.  If you need some inspiration, you need look no further than WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE BLOG because the DT samples are FABULOUS!!  You have until Sunday evening EST to get your projects done and linked over there.  Starting this week, we will have a "Top 3" winners chosen each week, an awesome BADGE to go with your win and also 1 sheet of digis (4 images)!  WOW!!! 

Remember, while it is not necessary to use a WHOOPSI DAISY IMAGE, we'd love it if you did.  Watch for the next FREEBIE in the WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP plus you'll find MANY new sheets and they are AMAZING, so go on over and have a look!

Here's my card closed
and open.

I followed the sketch from SKETCH SATURDAY .  I used Basic Grey and SU DP, MFT ribbon, pearls from Mark Richards, buttons from JoAnn and flowers from Prima.  Base CS is SU cherry cobbler (quickly becoming my new fav!)  Sentiment is from a clear set, stamped in Staz-On black and cut using nesties.  WHOOPSI DAISY IMAGE is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I hope you like it!!

I am also entering in the following challenges:
I DID IT CREATIONS - Traditional Christmas colors
DARING CARD MAKERS - Poppies or vibrant red
DIGI's WITH ATTITUDE! - Use Sparkle, Ribbon, and 2 pieces of Patterned Paper
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS - red flowers
ALY'S SUNDAY CHALLENGE - all about music
SECRET CRAFTER - sparkle and shine
INCY WINCY - Rock on
STAMPS R US - sparkle and scallops

23 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Audrey, wow, this is a little beauty that image looks fabulous so does your easel card, gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Audrey ! Gorgeous image and I love the sweet flowers and the big buttons ! Just fab ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Larisa said...

Great card!!! My daughter is mad on this sort of girly stamps! Sorry I have not any at me...
Nice colouring!!!!

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is stunning i love your flower detail and the colours you have used very beautiful card xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the scallops on this! Great bling!

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous Audrey, beautiful layout, papers and flowers, hope you are fully recovered now, take careX:)

My Inkie Fingers said...

This card is great! I love all the elements! Too cool =)

Thanks for playing along at DWAC's

Cheers!

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous creation love the colouring and beautiful papers, so love this image.
Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week.

Hugs Linda

Cor* said...

ooooooo this is stunning. Love your ribbon treatments! Great easle Card. they are my fave!! Great take on the Digi's With Attitude! recipe Challenge !!! Thanks for joining us this week!! Make sure to check back to see if you are the winner!! Good luck. Corry GDT

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Unknown said...

Hi, this is beautiful, love the red flowers on your easel card. Gorgeous colouring too. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Great card! I love the colors that you've used and the embellishments are perfect! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week!

Gem said...

such a beautiful card Audrey! Thanks for joining in this week at I did it Creations! Gemma :)

Marilyn said...

Hey Audrey & how's it going?
Love the card... black, white & red are always seriously good colour combos & this is lovely. Cute image & I like those flowers!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us & hope to see you at the next challenge.

Saskia said...

Great card with a beautiful red accent!!

Lovely to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Jeanette said...

This is an adorable card. I love women with attitude. Beautifully designed card to go with.
Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous card - love the image - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie x

Lynda said...

Wow this is fabulous. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Juanita said...

Great card, the image is adorable. Fab color combo and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the image and the layout thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
Jenny x

paper fun said...

Hi Audrey,

Your card is fabulous. Her attitude ROCKS. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!!

Mari

Cec said...

This card has great attitude just like the image. Love the flowers, the papers and the sentiment.
Hugs!
Cec

Heather "Hev" said...

Awesome work :) Fab card :)

Very Beautiful card Mary :)

Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Challenge

Hugs Heather (my blog)
and the DT