Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

AWARD from Claire

I am FINALLY trying to catch up on things that I have neglected for several weeks due to holidays, traveling, etc.  One of those things is this FABULOUS award from my friend and DT buddy Claire.  Thanks so much Claire, this really means a lot to me!!:)


When you receive this award, you are to do the following:

1. Thank the person who awarded you

2. Tell 8 things about yourself

3. pass this award on to 8 bloggers you've recently discovered

4. Contact them and tell them about their award.

So, here are my 8 things:
1.  I had 4 children in 5 years and now I am always exhausted - I wonder why?!?LOL

2.  I always wear tie dyes (they may be an undershirt or my main shirt, typically a tank, but I always wear them).

3.  I love to meet new people and take on new challenges.

4.  I get bored really easily if I am not in constant motion or have an endless "to do" list.  (Pretty sure that is called ADD).

5.  I love to work under pressure - that is about the only way I get things done!:)

6.  I am a very loyal friend and will do anything within my power and ability to help/support a friend.

7.  I love making cards and wish I could spend all day every day doing this.

8.  I try not to take life too seriously.  My oldest daugher, 11, has high functioning Autism and going through this experience has made me focus on the power of happy thoughts and laughter over tears.

Now to pass on to 8 recently discovered stylish bloggers (another hard choice):

1. DORA
2. UK SHARON
3. MANDY
4. STACIE
5. DEE
6. MONA E.
7. LENA KATRINE
8. MIA SCOTT

Now ladies, time for you to pass along the award.  Have fun and congrats!!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

well done huni you so deserve this award i love it here xx

Regena said...

CONGRATS!! on ur reward..U definately deserve it

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your award, thats awesome for you, and thanks for a chance at winning candy, I could not find where to comment after linking so came to this post. The candy looks really sweet.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Awww thank you Audrey for thinking of me, that's so nice of you :)) and congrats on the award too. Hugs xxx

HLR said...

Congratulations on your award , the 'candy' you have up for a prize is fantastic,,, I love copic pens and spellbinders,,, helen

KraftyKoolKat said...

So well deserved Hunni. Sorry to have not being around. What with Christmas/New Year it has been hectic. Then I found I had lost your link. Back with you now I am pleased to say. Happy Birthday for the 13th, mine was the 4th.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

HLR said...

Well done , i was visiting my friend "Merrymade"s site and found yours,,,great site !!! HLR (helen)

great candy !!