Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE - BUTTONS!

Do you ever have those days where you accomplish a ton, but at the same time accomplish nothing?!?  That was today for me - got errands done, cleaned and cleared out my pantry, did 2 loads of laundry, got all children where they needed to be when they needed to be there and got 3 cards done!  Not a bad day, right?!?  But, I didn't get to put up my new blog candy or do any of the commenting on other's blogs or updating of my sidebar info. as I would have wished.  Ok, well, there's always tomorrow...

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY this week and our theme is BUTTONS.  I LOVE buttons, so not a tough challenge for me:)

Please make a project using buttons and link to DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog by noon EST on Tuesday, Jan. 18.  Can't wait to see what you create!  If you'd like to use a DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY image, you can find them at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SHOP and there's always a FREEBIE for you to pick up as well:) (and there's a special treat with the FREEBIE this month too).



I used "Winter Sonia" image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY for my card.  She is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Nesties, daubed with SU cherry cobbler ink and flocking added to bottom of coat, ear muffs and hand muff.  Papers are UpsyDaisy Designs DP, and SU Cherry Cobbler CS.  Flower buttons are Sassafrass Lass, others from my stash.  Sentiment from Lizzie Anne Designs says "Happy Birthday," but does not show up so well in picture.  Thanks for looking and hope you join our challenge:)

Challenges entered:
PAPER PLAYTIME - faces
STAMP WITH FUN - sketch
KARBER CHALLENGES - use flowers
FLOURISHES - flowers
STAMPIN ROYALTY - Birthday card
VICTORINE STAMPS - anything goes

13 comments:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Audrey I love the colours and the design is perfect,yummy papers too.
Hugs Linda

Merry said...

Lovely soft colours....and a fun layout. Yes, my holiday laundry pile seems to being having those days. I washed 4 loads today it is still piled high.

Merry said...

Meant to say.... I think you accomplished a lot in one day. :-)

Tanya said...

So cute! I always forget to use my buttons!

Ardilla said...

You did a lot... but I understand the feeling...

Nice card and I need to use more my buttons :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! Love all the papers!

Tanya said...

Great card Audrey!

Thanks for joining us at Victorine Originals this week!

mum of two said...

What a great card! I love the image you chose, that little girl is so cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime!

michelle

Glenda said...

Very pretty! Love the image! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Janis Lewis said...

Pretty! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely pretty card xx

Jilly McMad said...

Hope you have a lovely Birthday tomorrow :-)

x

Yvette said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday Audrey, the card is lovely