Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

KABOODLE DOODLES BLACK, WHITE PLUS 1 CHALLENGE!

Well, it's Tuesday, but it feels like a Monday since my kids were home from school yesterday due to Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.  Also, had some major computer issues yesterday as well as over the weekend, but I have at least temporarily fixed those (I know just enough about computers to make everytime I "fix" something a dangerous propostion;))

So, this week we have a NEW CHALLENGE at KABOODLE DOODLES and our challenge is to use Black, White plus one other color.  I have chosen my other color to be orange.  Haven't used much orange lately and wanted to try something different.  You can play along by creating your project and linking it up at KABOODLE DOODLES.  Our rules have changed a bit, so please check the sidebar for the new rules.  Thanks and can't wait to see what you create:)

Our FABULOUS SPONSOR this week is SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS and I hope you will visit them - they have some AMAZING new images as well as a CHALLENGE going on right now.

I chose to use "Sexy Sandy" for my card.  DP is Echo Park and Bo Bunny (behind the image).  Sparkly Paper, that I embossed with Cuttlebug folder, is from my local scrapbooking shop.  Sentiment, which I think is just perfect for this image is from MFT, stamped in Kaelidacolor ink and cut with Nellie's die.  Flowers and bling are from K and Co., ribbon is from my stasg.  Die cut used on image and circle are Nesties and for scallops I used a Quickutz die.

Thanks so much for looking.   Additional challenges include:
 KARBER CHALLENGES - ribbon
SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH - sketch
SIMON SAYS STAMP and SHOW - polka dots
CREATIVE CARD CREW - for men
TOP TIP TUESDAY - use a sentiment on front

13 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Audrey, love that sentiment with the cute image
Claire xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for this beautiful candy!!! And Happy B.day!

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous, love the sentiment, goes so well with this sexy lady ha ha :)

Becky said...

This is a cute image and great card.

Shelley said...

Love that image! Cute card.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

great image, really fun card!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card Audrey, pretty ribbon, perfect sentiment, take careX:)

Tanya said...

Ooh la la! She is a cutie!

Lorie said...

Wonderful card, Audrey! I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better!

Hugs,
Lorie

Dan said...

That orange really makes your card zing! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like the ribbon and the papers!!

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Caroljenks said...

Fab card and great sentiment with that image!

Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

Carol x

Anonymous said...

Hi ya, Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, Lovely card, cute little sentiment, hope you can join us on Top Tip Tuesday next challenge too! Hugs Samantha :0)