Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 10, 2011

MARVELOUS MONDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES

It's time for another MARVELOUS MONDAY at SHELLY'S IMAGES SHOP and the SPOTLIGHT image this week is "swan love."  You can find "swan love" at SHELLY'S IMAGES SHOP for a SPECIAL PRICE TODAY ONLY!

I would also like to encourage you to visit SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG to see all the AMAZING samples the other DT members have created with this image.  They are all FABULOUS!!

For my card, I have chosen pastels, which if you follow my blog, you will know I rarely use pastels because I feel I am not so good with them.  However, I really like the way this card turned out!!  I chose Primas flowers and ribbon from my stash.  Base CS is from Bazzill and all DP is Cloud 9 Design.  All shapes cut with Nesties.  I colored the SHELLY'S IMAGES image with Copics and Twinkling H2Os paints.  I hope you like it, please let me know.

Challenges entered:
POLKA DOODLES CHALLENGE - wish for the New Year - my wish is for PEACE all over the world.  To me the swans are a sign of peace.
CREATE 4 FUN - sketch
CRAFTY EMMA'S - all creatures great and small
365 CARDS - elegance
ALY'S SUNDAY CHALLENGE - things with wings
CRAZY CHALLENGE - animals

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this hun that image is beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lorraine said...

Awwwwwwwww what an adorable image huni i just love the image swans are so elegant and beautiful,I also love the papers you have teamed with them too a very beautiful card xx

Jill said...

Ooh Audrey, love those swans, gorgeous! Jill x

Unknown said...

Just so pretty! I could easily see this card as a baby shower card too! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! I love the sparkle on the flowers.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty, love the soft colors