Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 28, 2011

FUN AT FAIRY KNOLL FRIDAY - FLOWERS CHALLENGE

Happy Friday!  Here I am again today:)  A few updates - I will be drawing my candy winners before the end of the month, so STAY TUNED....  Also, I shall have some new candy for February, so still chances to win if you don't win this time around.

Now, onto our NEW CHALLENGE at FAIRY KNOLL BLOG and our challenge this week is FLOWERS!  I love flowers and just got a bunch of new ones, so I couldn't wait to use them:) 

Remember, you are not required to use a FAIRY KNOLL image, but if you have one, we'd LOVE to see it!  Please visit FAIRY KNOLL SHOP for all the FAIRY KNOLL images.  You may also find a FREEBIE or two while you are there:)

For my card this week, I chose to make it fairly clean and simple.  I went with a sparkly black textured Bazzill for the base, SU basic grey for the second layer that I embossed with new Sizzix EF.  Red paper also a textured Bazzill.  Flower is from Prima and I just love it!!  Sentiment is from Darcie's Heart and Home rubber stamps, stamped in Staz-on black and cut with Cuttlebug die.  Pearls are from Bo Bunny.


I used
DIGITAL TUESDAY - sketch for my layout.  I colored FAIRY KNOLL image "Blowing Kisses" with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Frame was created using Word and she is cut with personal trimmer.

Addtional challenges entered...
DIE CUT DREAMS - digi and rubber stamp
A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR - Valentine
FAB N' FUNKY - use a digi

STAMPAVIE and MORE - love
CHARISMA CARDS - Valentines/love
SOUTHERN GIRLS - dry embossing
PRAIRIE FAIRY FRIDAYS - for a sweetheart
SCRAP-CREATIONS - black, white, red

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is so beautiful your colouring is perfect i always struggle with reds xx

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, wonderful coloring and cute image.

Regena said...

LOve the color combo..grey and red..will have try it too..Hugs Regena

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great image, love the gray and red!

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a gorgeous creation,

i have birthday candy on my blog if you want to pop by have a look

hugs sandra xxx

Diane said...

Oh so pretty!!Love your coloring and the embossed hearts!!!

qm said...

I was lookig aroud http://hobbydoos-anneke.blogspot.com/2011/01/hoorn-des-overvloeds.html in her blog en came thise way to youre blog. what a nice blog.
and nou I've been a follower to your blog.
You make verry nice cards. (sorry for my bad writing, it a long time ago that I wrote Inglish)

Shelley said...

Tried to comment on this yesterday and a few other posts but blogger was NOT co-operating. The flower from Prima is quite different from others I have seen and I really like it. You did a wonderful job coloring that image and the entire card is a delight.

Julie said...

This is really nice - the embossed hearts are fab!!

x

BrossArtAddiction said...

Such a sweet card! That flower is fab!

Thanks so much for joining us over at FFF this week and goodluck! :)

x♥Tracey♥x
FFF/DT for PFD

sue said...

Very sweet card! The embossed hearts are very cool! Thaat flower is Prima? Must look out for it!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

Terry said...

Wowzersss what a fab card you have made, thank you for joining us at the FFF challenge Blog. Hugs Terry xxxx

Deb said...

Awesome image and love the red, thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Fairy Fun Fridays, we hope to see you again
Debs
xxx