Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 31, 2011

KABOODLE DOODLES MONOCHROMATIC CHALLENGE

A NEW CHALLENGE starts today at KABOODLE DOODLES and our theme is MONOCHROMATIC.  You have until 6pm EST on Sunday, Feb. 6 to get your MONOCHROMATIC card created and linked up at KABOODLE DOODLES

We are very fortunate to have another FABULOUS sponsor this week and that is FRESH BREWED DESIGNS.  If you have a chance, you'll definitely want to head on over and check out the AMAZING selection of images - both digis and red rubber available on select images.

For my card this week, I chose one of FRESH BREWED DESIGNS newer images and it's called "Love Bird Owls."  It's just so cute and I had so much fun coloring it with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  All Copics used are from the "E" color family.  CS is Bazzill textured and sparkly, Coredinations textured and SU early espresso.


I used several nesties dies (image and hearts)  and MFT scalloped die.  Sizzix EF used for heart strip.  Sentiment is from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS and I colored with Atyou Spicas and did a highlight around it using Word, then cut out with scissors.  Sketch followed from PEACHY KEEN and their challenge also has additional element of monochromatic card as well.  Hope you like it and will come play along at our challenge at KABOODLE DOODLES!!

Other challenges:

14 comments:

cebelica said...

Cute card. These owls re adorable!

Unknown said...

What a darling, love these owls, so cute. Hugs xx

Jill said...

Great card Audrey, just love those embossed hearts! Jill x

Larisa said...

So beautiful card!!! Love the owls a lot!!!! Great job!!!!

Kras said...

Chocolate, cocoa map colors. It is magnificent. Love old owls are very beautiful. Greetings.

Amanda said...

What a beautifull card, love the owl and the nesties you used. By the way great candy!

hugs Amanda

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness this is too cute! I love owls, these are darling!

Tabitha said...

Too cute! I have an aunt who would love this card. TFS.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the browns on this and the adorable owls!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Hi Audrey, It's been a while since I'v added a comment on your blog! I'v had a hernia operation and I am currently on complete bed rest so not much to do about that! I just wanted to let you know I still follow your blog and that I love watching your creations every day!!! Hugs & Kisses, Marit.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Audrey, this is sooo cute. Love the mono theme. Hugs...Mona

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Audrey and love the owls.
Hugs Linda

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwwwwww... what a sweet card! Love those owls! ;)

Janice W. said...

This card is really cute! Love the embossed heart strip and the monochromatic brown looks great! The owls are adorable! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!