Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FRESH BREWED PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

Well, after battling with the machines that live in my house - my computer, camera and refrigerator - for over a week and having extra days of the kids being home due to cancellations because of weather, I am hoping that I am FINALLY back on track!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS this week and that challenge is PHOTO INSPIRATION.    You have until Tuesday, Feb. 1 to enter your creations at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS blog.  Here is the photo we are using:

Also, don't forget our BIG BLOG HOP on March 1 to introduce our NEWEST images on red rubber (now mounted or unmounted)!  Heather, owner and illustrator/designer of FRESH BREWED DESIGNS has come up with some FABULOUS new images!  If you'd like to help us advertise, grab the badge below for your blog, then e-mail Heather at freshbreweddesigns@yahoo.com and let her know you are displaying the badge.  You will be entered into our prize drawing!!


For our challenges, you are not required to use a FRESH BREWED DESIGNS image, but if you have one, we'd LOVE to see it!!  You can find a wide array of images at FRESH BREWED SHOP in digi form or red rubber on certain images and there is a section of super cute FREEBIES as well:)


I must admit that the colors of today's challenge are not the first ones I "go to" when choosing to make a card, but I love to mix it up and be inspired by different challenges, and I'm pretty pleased how this turned out.  I used "Emma - key to my heart" image from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS and colored her with Copics and Aytou Spicas and cut with Nesties.  All DP is SU and base of card is SU gable green.  Sentiment is from Darcie's Heart and Home, stamped in SU old olive and cut with Nesties.  Ric-rac trim is from JoAnn.  Ribbon is from my stash.  Hope you like and will come play along in our challenge!!


Other challenges entered:
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS - sketch
SUNDAYS w/ CHRISSY - ribbons
CREATALICIOUS - ribbons and Valentine theme
CREATIVE STAMPS FRIENDS - shapes
STAMP FAIRY - circles
REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON - heart and ribbon

18 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful card
hugs linda

Kras said...

Very exciting card

Tanya said...

beautiful! I think the colors came along nicely! Beautiful coloring as always. :)

Claire said...

What a stunning card Audrey, I love the colours and the papers are fab! I hope you've got rid of the gremlins now, its a nightmare when everything breaks down isn't it?
Claire xx

Lisa Foster said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors! You matched the inspiration photo perfectly! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Linda Anderson said...

What a lovely Emma card Audrey!! Great colors!!

Linda

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is so soft and elegant looking Audrey! Emma is so pretty!!! I was happy to see her on a card again. I love the soft papers, fit for a princess!
HUGS!

Shelley said...

It's adorable. Love those patterned papers.

Sherry said...

Hi, cute card! I signed up as a follower but It won't let me sign in for a chance at the candy. when I just put my name it said I had to put an url in. when I signed my email it said I needed a bunch of letters and numbers in front of it.so, if you can, maybe you can add my name?

bumblebee creations said...

Very pretty little card you have made!! I love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice image and great papers!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Audrey, this is such a pretty card!!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Audrey!! I just love that SU Afternoon paper...I have hoarded some of it. Gorgeous take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

love your card, the papers are very cute and the sentiment is adorable!


Thanks for joining us on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE (http://stampfairychallenge.blogspot.com)

Hugs, Gerda

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute, Audrey!

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Hi, gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring!
Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

pinky said...

Very cute card, love the image. Thanks for playing along with our circles challenge at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

kaylou said...

gorgeous card , thanks for joining us at creatalicious.
Hugs Kaylou xx