Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 3, 2011

SHELLY'S IMAGES MARVELOUS MONDAY

Who doesn't love a great pair of boots?!?  I know I do and if you're like me, you will want to pick up the SPOTLIGHT IMAGE this week at SHELLY'S IMAGES SHOP.  Remember, the SPECIAL PRICE is good for TODAY, Jan. 3, 2011 ONLY, so head on over and pick up this FABULOUS image!!  (You'll probably find some other images you MUST HAVE as well:))

Also, make sure to check out the work from the rest of the DT at SHELLY's IMAGES BLOG - they all made some really SUPER FUN boots for you today.  If you have time, I'm sure they would love to have you visit their personal blogs and show them some love!

For my card, I used a past sketch from CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY.  Base CS is Kraft, ribbon is Michael's, blingy flourishes are Prima.  Boots colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, all shapes cut with Nesties.  DPs from my stash.  Thanks so much for looking!

Challenges to follow...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card Audrey. Your coloring of the boots is SO wonderful. They do look like you could just reach out and feel the suede.

Lorraine said...

oh yes i agree you have coloured these boots beautifully huni loving this card and the ribbon and gems finish it off wonderfully xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great boots! Looks awesome with the ribbon!

Merry said...

Love how you have used this image.... Yes, I have seen some beautiful boots in the last couple of weeks.

Stephanie said...

Great card! I really like the embellishments.