Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

CRAFTY HOS Photo Inspiration Challenge

It's time for another NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE this week!  Our photo inspiration for the week is:


The Reverand Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  For my DT project this week, I chose to focus on the ideals that Dr. King brought to the forefront - Equality, Peace, Love and Harmony.  These are ideals that I hold very dear.  I have used the image of "ELLIE" from CARDMAD FAIRY CREATIONS to create this bookmark.  I colored Ellie in my favorite color, purple and tried to make her a bit like me.  Ribbon is from my stash, image colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Quickutz die and daubed with SU orchid opulance.  I used Sakura glaze pens to write the words on the tag by hand.


You have until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, January 29 to enter your NEW project at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE.  Have fun!!

Other challenges I have entered:

STAMP INSANITY shades of you - purple is my favorite color and this bookmark represents ideas that are important to me.
PAPER CUTZ - anything goes

ALPHABET CHALLENGE - L is for Ladies
WEE MEMORIES - anything goes

3 comments:

BlueInks said...

I like how you colored her dress - perfect!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Cute bookmark! Love the colors and the sentiments you added. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

* Shaz * said...

Great book mark thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge this week.