Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

CRAFTY HOS Photo Inspiration Challenge

It's time for another NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE this week!  Our photo inspiration for the week is:


The Reverand Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  For my DT project this week, I chose to focus on the ideals that Dr. King brought to the forefront - Equality, Peace, Love and Harmony.  These are ideals that I hold very dear.  I have used the image of "ELLIE" from CARDMAD FAIRY CREATIONS to create this bookmark.  I colored Ellie in my favorite color, purple and tried to make her a bit like me.  Ribbon is from my stash, image colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Quickutz die and daubed with SU orchid opulance.  I used Sakura glaze pens to write the words on the tag by hand.


You have until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, January 29 to enter your NEW project at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE.  Have fun!!

Other challenges I have entered:

STAMP INSANITY shades of you - purple is my favorite color and this bookmark represents ideas that are important to me.
PAPER CUTZ - anything goes

ALPHABET CHALLENGE - L is for Ladies
WEE MEMORIES - anything goes

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like how you colored her dress - perfect!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Cute bookmark! Love the colors and the sentiments you added. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

shaz earl said...

Great book mark thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge this week.