Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

CHI CHI MEMORIES SKETCH #23

I hope you are enjoying the New Year so far!  It is time for our first challenge of the New Year at CHI CHI MEMORIES CHALLENGE and we have a GREAT new sketch for you to try:

I just LOVE this sketch and I think you will too!  Remember that in order to win our challenge prize, you must use CHI CHI MEMORIES images.  You have 2 weeks for this challenge - you must direct link your NEW project to the challenge blog by 11:59pm PST on Weds., January 26.   Prize is 2 images of your choice from CHI CHI MEMORIES SHOP.

This week, the DT got to use images from our NEWEST set - "Puppet Show."    Don't forget to visit the CHI CHI MEMORIES SHOP to pick up your FREEBIE for the month.  It works SUPER well with this new set.

If you have a chance, please visit the DT's personal blogs and leave them some love.

For my card, I chose 4 images from the new set - the apple tree, bear puppet and the 2 clouds, plus the sentiment I used.  Flowers are from Petaloo.  I used Sakura red laquer paint for the apples.  Everything else is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Papers are SU textured old olive and old olive prints DP.  Sentiment cut with SU punch.  I hope you like it and that you will come play along with our challenge:)

Other challenges entered:
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY - use a digi
PAPERPLAY CHALLNEGES - cutie patootie
CRAFTY PURPLE FROG - new (new release images, new colored crystal laquer)

3 comments:

mom2maddie06 (Misty) said...

Happy Birthday, Audrey!!

Lorraine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNI i really hope you have a wonderful day and get spoilt rotton as you really deserve to,i really like this card the colours are gorgeous and i too can see why you like the sketch so much its so beautiful and looks great to work with too xx

Kerry said...

Happy happy birthday Audrey!!!! Love this sketch and what a super super cute card!!!