Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS NEW CHALLENGE - BLACK AND WHITE PLUS 1

I am a little late this morning with our NEW CHALLENGE at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG due to my kids being home from school because of weather and so I slept in.  Anyhoo, we have a NEW CHALLENGE this week and it's a color challenge - USE BLACK, WHITE PLUS 1 OTHER COLOR.  I chose green for my color.

You have until next Tuesday, Jan. 18 to get your projects done and linked up at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG.  While it is not necessary to use a FRESH BREWED DESIGNS image for our challenge, we would sure love it if you did!  You can find a great selection of both digi and red rubber stamps over at FRESH BREWED SHOP.

Also, don't forget our BIG BLOG HOP will start next Weds., Jan. 19 and you won't want to miss it!!  There will be NEW RELEASES plus lots of fun and prizes:)
Here is my for this week:


I have used one of the newer FRESH BREWED DESIGNS images which I colored with Copics, Atyou Spicas and used some twinkling H2Os paint on the curtains.  I cut the image with scissors.  I went with lots of texture in this card - I embossed the SU Kiwi Kiss and the sparkly green paper from Marco's Paper with the same Crafts, etc. EF.  I then used another Crafts, etc. folder to do the SU garden green.  I added sparkly textured Bazzill CS in green and black as well.  Black CS cut with Nesties as are tages.  Sentiment fom Creative Vision clear stamps and stamped in Staz-on jet black.  Flowers are Prima and K & Co. and brads are Basic Grey.  Thanks for looking and hope you like it:)

Other challenges entered:

C.R.A.F.T. - sketch
SIMPLY CREATE - embossing
BUGABOO - embossing

15 comments:

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card
hugs Linda

Lorraine said...

oh this one is beautiful huni i love all the different types of card and embossing and the different shades of green work wonderful on this card tfs huni xx

Linda Anderson said...

Audrey, what a fabulous card!! Love the black/white and green!! It's so fun to see what everyone's third color is!!!! Fun image too. Stay warm, we're on a snow day too! My 15 yr old just got up, and it's 10:30 - lucky guy!!!

Linda

Shazza said...

great card Audrey x

MiamiKel said...

OH Audrey, love it! Green is my favorite color so your card gets a big smile from me today! Love this! Stay warm - big hugs!

Stacy said...

OHHH Audrey! This is gorgeous! Love the green with the black! Those flowers are beautiful!!! It is another snow day here too, and FREEZING!!! BRRRR
Warm Hugs,
Stacy

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

So funny how much we all love GREEN!! Although I never seem to make Green cards, it's my favorite color! Thank you for the inspiration... I think my next project will just have to be GREEN, just because you have inspired me!! (-:
{{hugs}}
Stacie

Tanya said...

Gorgeous! I love that window image and that card stock is so cool, all shiny!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love your card, with all the details and embossing, that is wonderful. The green and black is striking.

bumblebee creations said...

How sweet of a card this is!! Love how you have colored it up!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the greens and embossing on this!

li-bee-ti said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for playing with us at Simply Create and I hope you'll join us with our next challenge.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

STUNNING! I love the twinkling h2os and the green really pops with the touches of black! Wonderful color combo and adorable card!

See you at the hop :D!!!

Tammy Miller said...

A pretty card. Lovely colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenge blog for our Emboss it Challenge! Hope you will join us Saturday for our Birthday Blog hop! Happy Birthday to you!

Lesley said...

Very pretty card and great embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!