Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 28, 2011

SEW MANY CARDS "GREEN WITH ENVY" CHALLENGE

It's time for a NEW CHALLENGE at SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE BLOG and our challenge this week is "GREEN WITH ENVY" - use the color green in your creations.  You do not have to use a SEW MANY CARDS image, but we'd sure LOVE to see one!  Visit SEW MANY CARDS SHOP for our images as well as to see our FRIDAY FREEBIE:)  We have a BRAND NEW image for this week's FREEBIE!!

You have until 10pm EST on Thursday, Feb. 3 to enter our challenge.  Can't wait to see your creations!!


For my card, I chose this awesome sketch from CARD MAKIN' MAMAS.  I used the SEW MANY CARDS images "Dino Reading" and "Puggly the pig."  I feel like Dino is reading to Puggly and then realizes it's Puggly's birthday.  Anyway, I found the sentiment in a pack by Pink by Design and I think it really fits with the images!  I did my coloring with Copics and Atyou Spicas then cut with Quickutz dies.  All DP is SU and all CS is Bazzill with some sort of texture.  Buttons are from DeNami Designs and ribbon is Offray.  Hope you like it:)

Other challenges entered:
CARDS FOR MEN - Let's Party
TOP TIP TUESDAY - flower
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS - anything goes
DO YOU STACK UP - patterned paper
PAPER PLAY - layer it up (6 layers)
DELCIOUS DOODLES - spots and/or stripes
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS - for the kids
ALPHABET CHALLENGE - M is for Men
CREATIVE CRAFT WORLD -cute and cuddly

22 comments:

Merry said...

Love the sentiment.....great card and great papers used.

Linda said...

What a great card
hugs linda

Annette Bowes said...

He He definately green Audrey, cute images and perfect sentiment, take careX:)

Miss Molly said...

I love it - the dinosaur is soo cute - congrats on the entries for your candies!

Shelley said...

That is such a cute card! I believe I can actually enter this challenge, I have the perfect stamp for it.

*mieke* said...

Hi,
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I think you also make beautiful things and i became a follower. And then you also give a fantaschtische candy away ... Wow!
I hope you visit me sometimes agian!
Nice weekend and greetings from the Netherlands
Mieke

Unknown said...

Awww this is soo cute Audrey, ha ha what a funny sentiment, love it. Hugs xxx

Deanette said...

Super cute Audrey! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cute card!!! I love the pop of pink amongst the green :D

WencheP said...

Very cute card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

mckinkle said...

Hello,

Look at your amazing blog candies! You clearly very much enjoy your blog and followers, good for you.

I love your fun card, the colour is really bright and fun, just like the image!

Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Delicious Doodles.

Keryn :0

Tamara Morton said...

Hi, brilliant card love this image so cute..
Thank you for joining us at Alphabet. Hope you have a great day.
Hugs
Tamara

Teri said...

Love how you combined the two images hun.
Thank you for playing our Spots & Stripes Challenge at The Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

I just love dragons

kitten DYSU team

Miranda said...

very cute, the images are very cute too
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, fab layering.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! Such a great sentiment!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Girly Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

This N That said...

What a fun card! Cute sentiment! Thanks for playing with Card Makin Mamas!

Janna Werner said...

Helllooooo :) Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous patterned paper card with us at DYSU! Janna

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

very cute!!!! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!!!

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Audrey this is to cute. I appreciate your support and your use of our sketch. Thanks for playing with us Mamas.