Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE AT KABOODLE DOODLES - USE A DIGI!

Good morning!  A lot of the Eastern and Southern USA has been pelted with snow, ice, etc. in the overnight and early morning hrs.  Please be safe if you have to go out today and live in one of these areas.  They are predicting a winter storm for tonight hear in western Ohio, but I will wait to see because the forecasters are not always correct.

Anyhow, if you are stranded at home, I hope you have a WONDERFUL day of crafting!  You can start by joining our DIGI CHALLENGE at KABOODLE DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG.   All you need to do is use a DIGI image, sentiment, paper, etc.   Our challenge runs until Sunday, January 16, so make sure you get your project completed and linked up by then at KABOODLE DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG.   Please remember, ONLY 1 entry per person, project must be NEW (no back linking) and only 10 TOTAL challenges, that's including ours.  Good luck and have fun!!

Our FABULOUS sponsor this week is THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE.  They have such wonderful and fun images, I hope you will go and check them out!

Also this week, our lovely and talented DT member Shirley has stepped down due to work commitments.  We will sure miss Shirley and her amazing creations.  However, we are thrilled welcome our newest DT member, CHRISTY to the team.  Yay for Christy!!

For my card this week, I chose THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE image "Alexis."  She is so much fun and I had a blast coloring her!  I used Copics, Atyou Spicas and a Sakura glaze pen for the skull and crossbones on her shirt.  Buttons are all from DeNami Designs.  Ribbon is from my stash as is embroidary floss.  Pearl and bling flourishes are from Prima.  Sentiment is from Heidi Grace and cut with Nesties.  Papers are SU bravo burgandy, KI Memories SP, annd Bazzill textured purple.  Satin ribbon is Offray.  I hope you like it!


Other challenges entered:

MIDNIGHT MADNESS - sketch #85

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh love that collection of buttons Audrey, that's a great idea! Jill x

Priscilla said...

Hi Audrey, Your card is adorable. It makes me smile and is such a happy card. Love how you used the buttons on the sketch. I am just thrilled that you came out to play with us this week. I am now a follower of your blog and have even entered your blog candy. Quick question..when does your blog candy end? I don't see a date. I want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Dawn Edwards said...

What a fabulous card. The colors are so Happy and make you smile. It's totally cool.
Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope you can join us again next week.
Dawn - MMDT

Christy Dillman said...

Thanks Audrey for sweet welcome, i just love what
you have done with KK. She looks like she is ready to rock and I love all those buttons!

Hugs,
Christy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun, cool colors and great buttons