Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

AWARD from Stacie and Kerry:)

I am so excited to show off my new award that I was nominated for by two of my close blogging friends STACIE and KERRY.  Thanks so much girls, this means so much to me!


Now, I need to tell 3 things that make me and my blog different:

1.  I typically have some kind of candy offered to followers of my blog.  I offered candy the first time to get more followers and since then, it's so much fun to give stuff away that I find "excuses" each month to have some yummy candy to offer.

2.  I have decided my mind does not work the way others do - I love to be as over-committed as possible (without being stressed or feeling like I'm letting someone down) or I don't get anything accomplished.

3.  I have had the privilege to meet many of my fellow DT members, just met Lisa Atha from 2 of my DTs yesterday, and I hope I get to meet more of them - it's always so much fun!!

Now I must nominate 5 blogs I feel should receive this award.  This is going to be tough, but here goes:

1. LINNIE - Linnie is such an amazing artist and illustrator.  I am so forunate to have found her fabulous WHOOPSI DAISY images and get inspiration from her and her designs daily.

2.  NATALIYA - Nat won one of my first candies and since then we have become great friends and are on several DTs together.  Nat is so sweet and she's so good at leaving wonderful comments on everyone's blogs.  Nat's work is gorgeous and inspiring.

3. LORRAINE from Lorraine's Creations.  Lorraine was also an early candy winner and has actually won twice.  She takes time almost every day to leave me wonderful comments, which I appreciate soo much, and has become a fabulous friend.  She is also an amazing crafter and I love to see her creations!

4. CLAIRE - Claire is a GDT at Digis with Attitude! this month, so I hope she still is able to receive this award.  Claire is another previous candy winner who has become a super friend as well as a member of several of the same DTs I am on.  Claire is sweet and energetic and has an amazing talent for crafting.

5.ELIZABETH - Elizabeth is the lovely and talented owner of SOFTPENCIL Stamps.  She gave me one of my first DT opportunities and I am proud to still be a part of the SOFTPENCIL family.  Elizabeth is so warm and sweet and a super talented crafter as well.

WOW, that was difficult.  I wish I could have given everyone this award, but you all know that I think you are amazing and that you have ATTITUDE! through your amazing talent and creations.  Hugs everyone:)

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh thankyou so much you are so sweet to offer this to me i will definately be putting it on my blog later this evening i am so touched thankyou so much huni xx

Love crafts forever said...

OMGoodnes! Audrey thank you so much for thinking about me, and for such a wonderful comment about me. O! Wait a min! Did i forget to say congrats?? Got to excited. LOL. Well... CONGRATULATIONS my friend on this fun blog Award! For being such a good woman, i woul give you every Award on the blogs land. Thank you so much.
((((HUGS)))) Nataliya

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another well deserved award.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx