Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FRESH BREWED CHALLENGE - SKETCH

Good Morning!  Hope everyone's day is starting out great.  I thrilled to announce a NEW CHALLENGE at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG and I hope you will come join us.  We have an AMAZING sketch for you this week and it is really fun to play with:)  Remember, it is not necessary to use a FRESH BREWED DESIGNS image in your creation, but we'd sure LOVE to see one!  You can find the whole selection here at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS SHOP.  Some of pr FABULOUS images are also available in rubber stamp format for those of you who prefer red rubber.


Just a reminder to watch out for our AWESOME NEW RELEASES being showcased on our BLOG HOP, Jan. 19, 2011 - that's in 2 weeks, so mark those calendars!!

 So, now onto the sketch and I know you will LOVE it, such a fun sketch to play with!!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


As you can see, I have flipped the sketch and have used FRESH BREWED DESIGNS image "Hannah Belle is sick."  I never have get well cards handy, so I thought this was a great opportunity to make one:)  Hope you like it.


I have colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut out with Nesties.  All DP is UpsyDaisy Designs (a new favorite of mine - can you tell;)).  Ribbon is from my stash.  Bling from Prima.  Tag cut with Nesties, sentiment from Fiskars and base CS is from my stash.  Thanks so much for looking!!


PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - anything goes
BELLI CHALLENGE - snow (2 of my DPs have snowflakes on them)
REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON New (image and DP) plus ribbon
WOODWARE USA - something New (new image and DP)
CRAFT YOUR PASSION - anything goes

15 comments:

Ardilla said...

Nice card!!! I never made a get well card, and you inspired me :)

Linda Anderson said...

What a sweet get well card. Sure to put a smile on anyone's face. And you're right, you can never have too many get well cards.

Linda

MiamiKel said...

Oh Fabulous, Audrey! Such vivid colors and so detailed - great image and such a great card to have on hand :) Have a wonderful Fresh Brewed kinda day! x0x0

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE how you flipped the sketch. I, too, need to stock up on get well cards to have on hand. You always need one, never have one!!!

I love the soft and sweet colors you used!
Thanks for the hop shout out too! I am so excited!:)

HUGS and have a great day.

Merry said...

How cute is that card....love all the strips of paper...

Rosalee said...

Aww, cute Image. Love the papers and the all the different colors. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a perfect get well card.....hopefully, it will work on YOU! :)

Nancy said...

Fun image!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Woodware USA!!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Audrey, I have my other hat on now. Great cards with fun images. Thanks for joining in at Belli challenge this week.

Hugs
Tamara

Dawnll said...

Oh what a fun blog sweetie!!!
Love the design ,it is so cheerful.
An early Happy Birthday.
This is such a fun and colorful get well card
Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Hope you join us each week.

Thebug415 said...

Very nice! Seems like the perfect time of year for get well. So many illnesses going around. thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

Rachel Hope said...

Fun!!! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA "Something New" Challenge! :)

Mary Marsh said...

great layout and such a sweet image-thanks for playing along with the creative belli challenge

Lisa said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Robin Parker said...

What a fun looking sketch. Love your snowflake designer paper. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.