Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 14, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE - FUN AT FAIRY KNOLL!

Good morning all of you in blogland!  (Well, it is moring for me at least:)  Hope your Friday is starting off well.  I will be getting the kids on the bus here in a bit, and then I believe the shower will be calling my name.  But before all that, I would like to let you know we are having a NEW CHALLENGE at
FAIRY KNOLL BLOG and our challenge this week is "Thank you."  So make your thank you projects and get them linked up over at FAIRY KNOLL BLOG.  You have until next Thursday, Jan. 20 by 11:59pm EST.  Good luck and have fun!!

For our challenge, it is not necessary to use a FAIRY KNOLL image, but we would sure love to see one!  Plus, Brandi has added a number of NEW IMAGES to the FAIRY KNOLL SHOP this week and you will definitely want to add these to your collection.  There may even be a FREEBIE there waiting for you:)

For my card this week, I chose the FAIRY KNOLL image "Thoughtful" and really enjoyed coloring it with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I then cut her with Nesties and daubed with SU orchid opulance ink.


Backing on image is Bazzill textured CS cut with Nesties.  Card base is SU orchid opulance.  Ribbon is SU.  Sentiment from Clear and Simple stamps, stamped in SU orchid opulance and cut with SU punch.  Buttons are DeNami Designs (brown) and a button grab bag pack from Archivers (plum).  All DP is Bo Bunny.  I hope you like it and will come play in our challenge!!

Additional challenges entered:
SKETCHY COLORS - sketch
AUD SENTIMENTS - 2 word sentiment
MY PARTNER IN CRAFTING CRIME - new (image is a New Relaese)
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS - thank you
CRAFTY CATZ - thank you
CREATIVE COTTAGE - something new (image)

14 comments:

Tanya said...

So fun! Love those big buttons and really a fun sketch. Have a great weekend!

Cat said...

Great card, Audrey! Love the buttons! wishing you a wonderful birthday and a wonderful year! Hugs

Lorraine said...

oh i like it alot the papers are so fun and works great with the image and the buttons are lush and i also love the layout too!!! xx

Brandi said...

Wonderful card Audrey ~ Happy belated birthday! :)

Robin said...

Nice image! Happy Birthday!! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Jenny V. said...

This image is beautiful and you did a wonderful job coloring her. Great LO and DP. TFS!

Audrey said...

What a great card. I love the big buttons.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet Hope you are having a great weekend, Thanks for playing along on Crafty Sentiments Love Hazelxo

Maya said...

Such a great card!
Thank you for joining us at SC,
hugs from Maya

Traci S. said...

Dear Audrey,

This is my first visit to your blog! You have so much going on! I can tell this will become a regular blog for me. I became a "Google Follower" already, but did not see where you wanted the comment. I put it here...if you would email me with precise directions, I would be happy to leave you another comment!

Thank you for having such amazing blog candy! Congratulations to you on your up coming birthday celebration! I love the bg design for your blog...so Festive! I would be so excited to win a stamp from one of your DT company's so I could join in the challenge. I have recently stated using Spellbinders...so I am thrilled to see you have some listed in your candy. It is really amazingly generous of you! Thank you for the offer...and I hope you will visit the He IS Able blog soon!

He IS Able,
Traci Starkweather

Heather said...

Gorgeous, I love your card, so creative. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Audrey
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzie said...

A great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

Mandi said...

Lovely cardThanks for joining us at Creative Cottage this week

madni xx