Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

CRAFTY HOs' SKETCH CHALLENGE

It's challenge time again at CRAFTY HOs CHALLENGE and this week we have an AMAZING sketch from our very own Rae Anne.  In order to play along, just follow the sketch - you can rotate it, resize, etc., just make sure you include the basic elements from the sketch.  You have until 11:59pm EST on Sat., Jan. 22 to link up your project at CRAFTY HOs CHALLENGE.  Good luck:)

I chose an image from WHOOPSI DAISY for my card this week.  I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut her out with scissors.  I chose Bo Bunny DP, SU pacific point CS and Bazzill textured light blue.  Flower is from JoAnn and blingy drop on tag is from EK Success.  Tag is nestie die and sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.


I have also entered this in the following challenges:

PAPER SUNDAES - pick favorite challenge for last year - I chose "cut it out - I cut out my image with scissors
DIGIS BY PHOOKA - anything goes
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES - make your dream come true
PAPERPLAY CHALLENGE - cutie patootie
CARD MAKIN MAMAS - girls just want to have fun
RAISE THE BAR - use a child
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - new and blue (no weddings) - new image, new DP
RES Q CHALLENGE - bright colors
SIMPLY CREATE - punches - used border punch on textured blue CS

20 comments:

Diane said...

Oh such a pretty card! Love all the bright colors,and the image is adorable!
Beautifully done!

Diane said...

Sorry Audrey,it's me again,I tried to leave a comment after linking on your candy post and can't do it. So I'm leaving my message on this post,I've added a pic of your candy on my sidebar and will tell some of my friends about this fabulous candy! Wowzers,you are so generous!
Thanks for the chance!!!

Love crafts forever said...

One more beautiful card. Love this image.
Hugs Nataliya.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so cute! What a sweet image!

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw this is a cutie, thanks for joining us at paperplay this week, hugs Liz xx

Denise said...

Beautiful! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

Regena said...

What an adorable image!! Love it!!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

very very very nice!!!
thnx for playing with us at cmm!!!

Pami said...

A lovely card with some lovely vibrant colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Audrey, love the image and the colours you have chosen.
Thankyou for sharing this at MAWTT this week.
I hope you are having a good week and that all your dreams come true.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great card and I love your choice of colors. Cute image.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Berni said...

Beautiful card- so sunny and bright!

Thanks for joining us over at SFTW

Hugs
Berni xx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Audrey, this is such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with our Girly Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

Good luck and I hope to see you next time.

Jess

Anonymous said...

What a cute image! Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Digi's by Phooka.

Hugs, Myriam

darling Ho said...

So cute! Another pretty card.:)
Thanks for joining us at SC, hope to see you again.:)
~higs~darling Ho~

Sprytebyrd said...

What a lovely card and cute image!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Girly Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

Hegu said...

Congratulations Audrey! Lovely card!!

/ Helen DT-Digi´s by Phooka

Tracy Valure said...

Adorable Card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes and hope to see you back this week for "distressing".
Tracy

Shana said...

What an adorable little angel! Love those Bo Bunny papers! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

Thanh Vo said...

I'm late in responding but thanks so much for playing along with the "Oh to be a Kid Again" Challenge over at Raise the Bar. She's so adorable Audrey!